Keep checking back as more stuff is continually added.
For those of you at home or hotel waiting out your quarantine period or in isolation throughout this COVID-19 situation I thought that I would provide some reading material for you.
Before I get onto that perhaps you might be interested in this excellent explanation of what and why about the government plan to address the situation.
Of course, there is my book “Aerobatics Down Under” – the Kindle version is only US$3 or about A$4 at https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07PXY467M
Start here: http://aerobaticsaustralia.net/
- The following pages have specifically been created for you:
- Slideshows http://ozaeros.net.au/guff/slideshows/
- General Stuff http://ozaeros.net.au/?page_id=1344
- Tailwheel Stuff http://ozaeros.net.au/?page_id=1341
- Aerobatic Stuff http://ozaeros.net.au/?page_id=1385
- The Great Flight Manual Debacle http://ozaeros.net.au/?page_id=1360
- Performance Stuff http://ozaeros.net.au/?page_id=1406
- Safety Stuff http://ozaeros.net.au/?page_id=1485
- Instructor Secrets http://ozaeros.net.au/?page_id=1489
- Zoom Webinars http://ozaeros.net.au/isolation/zoom-webinars/
- The following pages here are also suggested for you:
Some of the other pages here are solely for my own trainees and associated instructors so they are protected by a password. However, some pages are public so feel free to look around.
Check out these other websites linked from http://ozaeros.net.au/?page_id=19